44 HP OF PURPOSE-BUILT POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, or take on the toughest terrain.
- Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
INDUSTRY’S BEST SUSPENSION & HANDLING
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 11″ of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Improved Engine Braking System (EBS) for smoother decelerations.
- Easily readable digital display.
MASSIVE PAYLOAD & TOWING TO GET MORE DONE
The payload and towing capacity of the Sportsman 570 HD EPS will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 556 kg of towing capacity with 1.25” receiver.
- 220 kg payload capacity to haul all you need.
- Industry-leading water tight 8 gallons of storage to keep all your gear in reach.
- Move snow with the integrated winch and plow mount system.
DURABLE. RELIABLE. BUILT TO LAST.
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman 570 HD EPS is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Half shafts have been redesigned to be 50% stronger, even at the most stressed angle.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- STX vinyl seat for all-weather durability.
HEAVY DUTY FEATURES
The Sportsman 570 HD EPS is built for Australia & New Zealand with Heavy Duty “HD” Features. This special model variant exclusively designed for our local conditions comes complete with greasable/sealed ball joints, sealed driveshaft splines and sealed suspension bushings to not only provide increased durability in our harsh conditions, but also provide easier ongoing maintenance.